For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced Waltham real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many area residents sell their houses in Waltham as well as surrounding towns, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with a comprehensive, high-quality Waltham real estate listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started! I am confident that my experience and knowledge will get you the value your home deserves.
Selling Your Home In & Around Waltham, MA
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.
- Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers
- Your Home's Value
- How to Set a List Price for Your Home
- Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home
Please click below to see my Interviews on Real Estate Talk-Boston
- Leap of Faith to sell before buying.
- Pricing Your Home to Sell
- Having a Plan B
- Attention Empty Nesters
- Selling your home? Prove its worth!
- Multiple Offer Strategies for Sellers
- How to Buy a New Home While you Still Own a Home
- Buying and Selling At The Same Time
- Not Every Property Sells In Days
- Listen to Your Agent
- Marketing Your Home Makes the Difference
- Seller Tip - Does the time of year matter when selling?
- Plan Ahead
- Wish we did that before
- Why didn't I get multiple offers?